- Secure new business in accordance with set targets and processes
- Efficient usage of communication skills to achieve sales target by phone, mails, visits, presentations, with an emphasis on personal meetings.
- Identify potential customers, perform market research.
- Work with Operation to perform Surveys and prepare a design
- Prepare commercial and technical offers
- Prepare deliveries of Tenders and contracts in liaison with concerned parties
- Assist in preparation of standard contracts and amendments
- Maintain the integrity and image of the company at all times in execution of duties.
- Excellent command of English, verbal and written
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a sales role
- Extrovert personality.
- High level of work ethics and values
- Proficient use of Microsoft applications, enhanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines in a hectic sales environment.
Extensive on-job training will be provided, both technical and commercial, which requires high level of English and ability to absorb and process information and knowledge.