Job Title: Recruitment Officer
Reporting to: Recruitment Supervisor Department/Group: Human Resources
Department Location: Nasr City Office
- Coordinate recruiting and selection process as per the company recruitment requests, for the purpose of meeting district staffing requirements while complying with established guidelines.
- Respond to written and verbal recruitment requests from a variety of internal and external sources.
- Develop job postings, including conducting background research for internal postings.
- Schedule and coordinate the qualified candidates training and medical examination appointments.
- Coordinate recruitment related administrative tasks through the team which will include, for example, the drafting of advertisements, short listing matrix, interview preparation and issue of recommendation letters to companies.
- Set an interview with the guard to get all details about his query.
- Make the necessary Orientation for those who selected to be trained.
- Reporting weekly to Recruitment Supervisor by his recruitment plan for the next week.
- Conduct exit interviews will all resigned guards and highlight the reason of leaving.