Job Title: System Engineer
Reporting to: IT & System Manager
Department/Group: IT & Systems Department
Job Summary: All system security sales, installation, maintenance and customer support.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Maintain security, backup, and strategies.
- Sets the annual sales plan to meet the agreed sales budget.
- Carry out the necessary marketing research to collect the needed data to ensure efficient procurement of all technical equipment.
- Create and develop and business opportunities either with the existing customers according to their needs.
- Prepare the proposals and quotations.
- Customer satisfaction, including efficient handling of all customer complaints or requirements.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Bsc. degree in Computer Science, Engineering.
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting.
- Experience with monitoring systems.
Job contact info: Send your CV with recent photo to: email@example.com, please mention “SYS. Eng.” In the subject line.